Are you interested in a part-time position in a dynamic and international setting? We are currently looking for a student worker to support the Swedish Financial Lines team.
The position is based in Stockholm and primarily focuses on assisting our underwriters with administrative tasks such as policy bookings, raters, marketing initiatives and wording developments. The position will also include some light underwriting within the insurance products; Director’s and Officer’s Liability, Professional Indemnity and Cyber on both commercial accounts and financial institutions in a Swedish team of 8 underwriters.
This role will contribute to the growth of the Swedish Financial Lines Division by assisting our underwriters. The job includes contact with both internal and external stakeholders as we strive to provide the best possible service to our brokers and clients. This is a part time position for a person currently studying in university. For strong performers there will likely be openings after completion of studies.
Start date for this role is as soon as possible.
- Administrative tasks such as booking insurance policies, upload documentation and secure compliance
- Assisting underwriters in wording development and marketing initiatives
- Light underwriting and handling of renewals and new business submissions
- Cooperation with both internal and external stakeholders in order to service our clients in the best possible way
AIG strives to be a highly client focused organization, something that should be reflected in your social skills, personal structure and high quality in every output of work performed. We are looking for a positive and proactive individual with a great attitude to be part of the collaboration of a team, contributing to its success. The successful candidate thrives under the challenge of working in a focused, fast pace, international environment. Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ongoing university studies, preferably within business administration or business law, with at least 18 months left
- Strong level of verbal and written Swedish and English
- Good communicator and thorough person
- Solid knowledge about a P&L and Balance Sheet
- Flexible and problem-solving attitude
In this recruitment a lot of emphasis will be placed on the candidate’s personality and characteristics.
If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact;
- Camilla Westh, HR Process and Talen Acquisition, Nordics , +45 91 32 51 47
- Nima Rafiee, Financial Lines Manager, Sweden, +46 70 786 01 99
Submit your application via the 'Apply now' button as soon as possible, but no later than 2019-08-15.
Applications are processed continuously. We cannot guarantee processing of applications received outside of the recruitment portal.