What Build the future is?
Build the future is the Prysmian Group Graduate Program that provides an immersive experience in our company from day 1.
The program starts with a two-week Global Induction in our HQ in Milan with trainings and activities led by the Prysmian Group Academy in collaboration with a Top-Ranking Business School. During the first weeks of your journey, you also start our mentorship program.
Following your induction, you will be part of a 1 year job rotation in 3 different departments: Research and Development, Operations in one of our production sites, and Commercial. After the first year of rotation, you will start your international assignment for a duration ranging from 2 to 3 years. The international assignment is a great experience to learn new ways of working, acquiring new knowledge, meeting new colleagues and embracing a new culture. At the end of your assignment abroad, you will be ready to take a new responsibility in the technical or business areas continuing your career in Prysmian Group.
Who are you?
- You are keen on joining a career in our industry and you are ready to embrace a new challenge.
- You have graduated in the last 18 months or you are completing a degree in the Engineering, Technical or Business and Economics fields.
- We are a global company. Being fluent in English is key.
- You have worked or studied abroad and you are willing to join another international experience with Prysmian Group.
- We have global teams and we are present in 50+ countries. Having excellent communication and presentation skills is key.
- You’d love learning and working with other colleagues.
Step 1 – ONLINE APPLICATIONS
The applications for Build the future start on 8th July 2019 and they will be closed in October 2019
Step 2 – APPLICATION REVIEW & ONLINE ASSESSMENT (October/November 2019)
If your application meets our recruiting process criteria, you’ll be invited to take an online test, created by our recruitment partner SHL.
Step 3 | ASSESSMENT DAY (November/December 2019)
In the case the previous step has been successful, you will be invited to take part in a group exercise with other candidates and participate in individual interviews.
Step 4 | INTERVIEWS (December 2019)
The shortlisted candidates after the assessment day will have a final interview with a selection of managers from the business at country and group level.
Step 5 | JOB OFFER & INDUCTION
If your recruiting process will be successfully completed, you will receive a job offer and then you will participate in the Global Induction (Spring 2020)