Are you ready for two years of rapid career progression with a global leader in renewable energy? Apply for the Ørsted Global Graduate Programme - the best first step you'll ever take!
The Ørsted Global Graduate Programme
We offer you an intensive, two-year learning journey that’ll help you make the most of your talent. You’ll get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong, cross-functional network with other graduates.
Our graduate programme will give you the skills and experience you need to become one of the leaders and specialists of the future.
Student Assistant for IT operations New
Imagine a future where you’re part of a team that supports and further improves the operational aspect of the organisation’s IT environment Join us in this role where you’ll support IT by ensuring operational excellence through...
Student Assistant for Employer Branding New
Imagine a future where you deliver high-class employer branding events and activities, letting future colleagues know what a great workplace Ørsted is Join us in this role where you’ll primarily plan and execute careers fairs and...
You’re not chosen as a graduate – you’re hired for a career
The Ørsted Global Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and prepare you for a future career at Ørsted. You’ll be hired on an open-ended contract, which means that after you’ve completed the programme with high performance, you’ll continue you career at Ørsted.
What you'll get
- International experience
- A steep learning curve with career acceleration
- Experience in driving innovation
- Insights from leaders within your professional field
- A strong, cross-functional network with other graduates.
What you'll need to apply
- Graduation before 1 September 2022 with top credentials
- A maximum of 12 months’ full-time work experience after your most recent degree
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Strong analytical skills
What we’re looking for in a candidate
- A high level of ambition with strong personal drive
- International, collaborative mindset
- Open-minded with good listening skills
- Desire to make the most of the programme opportunities
- Innovative and ready to bring fresh ideas to the table
Applications for the 2022 programme will open in December 2021. We welcome applications from all countries.